Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finding The Lost Friend After 13 Long Years

I have been waiting secretly for this friend of mine..He is actually my lost crush n been my long-time missing friend.He was so near yet so far.I am dying to meet him now after 13 long years.
He was naughty and brilliant..I think he is still the same.He is a cutie-pie and my sweetheart friend..i cant imagine my childhood without him..If he is not there my childhood would be a blank story.he was my childhood best friend..Can we both revive that lost frindship after so many years.
I wish him all the luck and love in life.May all his dreams come true.And I wish that our FRIENDSHIP revives back again...!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. u r so much a friendly person,,may b u r missing the friend for some-times..
    but i believe that,if ur frndshp/love to him is true,,no-one can keep you out of touch
    with him.....
    after all,,it's the frndshp/love....

    bt in that case,,dnt loose any other's friendship too..

    it's better not to create a new frienshp,,bt if created,,dnt loose it..

    ReplyDelete