Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crushes On Scorpians.

Why do I always have crushes on scorpians?????...this is so strange?...!!!!!!..I sometimes dont understand myself.All of my four crushes were SCORPIANS.why do I invariably n unconsciously fall for them..how disgusting it is...!!!!!!!!...I m a cancerian n I get attracted to them because scorpians are a mystery and cancerian just like to solve mystery.but what a conincidence it becomes.!!!..But now I have stopped falling for SCORPIANS coz solving their mysterious charactor is like solving a never-ending puzzle.

3 comments:

  1. even though scorpions are a mystery and cancerians like to solve mysteries; but it seems you were unable to solve much of the mystery, else one of ur crushes would have been your bf by now. nyway, u may like to try out a tangy cocktail of detective fiction and astrotell. this one really works wonders when it comes to solving mysteries pertaining to the heart. gud luk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's nothing related to a"zodiac sign"..
    the more we have any reason to show-off to others is that,we decide that something else is responsible,not us..we keep on trying to blame others to make us feel better...

    once you love anyone,it's not a matter to look at the "zodiac sign",better have a look at the character of the personality...

    ReplyDelete